RESIDENTIAL ROOF MAINTENANCE IN IDAHO
If you are like most people, one of the last things you want to think about is your roof. The problem is, unnoticed roof troubles can quietly lead to very expensive damage to the interior of your home. The sooner you find and fix a problem, the less grief (and expense) it’s going to cause you in the long run.
Now you can ‘set and forget’ your roof maintenance so you never have to worry whether a spot on your roof is deteriorating out of view, shingles are coming loose, or any other issue is developing that could let water or other elements inside your home. The bonus is, it’s considerably less expensive than you probably think.
For one low annual fee, ID Roofing will send roofing specialists to your home once a year to:
- Conduct a thorough, 17-point roof inspection
- Clean your gutters (up to 200 ft)
- Remove any roof debris
- Reseal and fasten flashing’s
- Fix any ‘nail pops’ on shingle roofs
- Repaint roof jacks and vents
- Clean up to two (2) skylights (and others, if you have them, at a reduced rate
Benefits Of A Residential Roof Maintenance
No matter how meticulous you are in maintaining your roof, volatile weather and other unforeseen issues can cause damage that needs immediate repair. As a member of our Roof Maintenance Program, you also get these benefits:
- No service fee to have a roofing repair specialist come out (normally $99)
- A 10% discount on all repairs
- Guaranteed appointments within 24 hours
- Free emergency tarping and priority status after a storm with no upfront costs: all fees can billed directly to your insurance company.
RESIDENTIAL ROOF MAINTENANCE COST
All of these benefits are available to you on a monthly or annual payment plan, they are even less if you purchase a multiple year plan. And no, your roof doesn’t have to have been installed by ID Roofing to qualify. And we want you to experience firsthand the workmanship and service excellence ID Roofing provides, so we are the first company you think of when it comes time to repair or replace your roof.